July 27, 2011

Mustard Pants

GOWIGASA Top and Mustard Pants (New Arrival!)
I think that was the first time I went to the cooking section... and only for posing.
Fyi, Jess bought that vintage necklace from her friend for IDR 20K only!!

The pants come in three colors, as you can see from my previous post here, that's the soft pink color.
My fave shoes at the moment from BERSHKA!

***

Anyway, I was interviewed a couple days ago by Hessel, the girl behind EYE BREATHE FASHION :


Click here to read the interview and be sure to check out the other interviews! :)


8 comments:

  1. congrats for the interview! btw i love your blue top, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look! you are perfect! aways!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lok stunning! i love the outfit! the mustard pants look amazing with that sheer blouse! and i love the heels too:) bershka rocks:)
    great blog you two have by the way:)

    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I Haven't seen these shoes in Bershka here in Spain!!
    I liked your blog, I follow you! :D
    Please visit me, maybe you'll like mine ;D

    ReplyDelete